Seminar Presented :
- National Conference on New Approaches of Basic Science towards the Development of Engineering and Technology 2015(NABSET 2015). Assam Don Bosco University. “Study of trace metals contamination in the agricultural areas of Chirang, a district in Assam”.
- 20th CRSI National Symposium in Chemistry . Organised by Department of Chemistry, Gauhati University, Guwahati. “A case study of fluoride in Chirang district Assam”.
- National Seminar on “Exploring recent advances in Chemistry in service for mankind”. Department of Chemistry Shillong College. “Study of ground water quality in the Chirang district of Assam”.
- National Seminar on Science and Technology for sustainable development(61st Annual Technical Session of Assam Science Society, 2016). Goalpara College, Goalpara, Assam. “Ground water analysis and non metallic variation of water samples ”.
- National Seminar on Social Issues and the Environment. Organised by Department of Chemistry and Department of Environmental Studies D. K. College, Mirza, Kamrup, Assam. “Dissolved trace metals, with special reference to iron, in the Groundwater of the Bongaigaon district in Assam”.
List of Publication :
- Basumatary and K. G. Bhattacharyya. Study of trace metals contamination in the agricultural areas of Chirang, a district in Assam. Journal of Applied and Fundamental Sciences . JAFS|ISSN 2395-5554 (Print)|ISSN 2395-5562 (Online)|Vol 1(1)|May 2015
- Basumatary and K. G. Bhattacharyya. Determination of Cationic and Anionic Pollutants in the Groundwater of Chirang District in Assam and their Interrelationships Study. 6th International Conference On “Recent Trends in Applied Physical, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical/Statistical and Environmental Dynamics” (PCME-2015). ISBN: 978-81-930585-8-9
Book Chapter :
- Basumatary and K. G. Bhattacharyya. 2017, pp 207-214. Study of Ground Water quality in the Chirang district of Assam. Bhattacharjee. M. N., Buam D. L., Masharing C. and Laloo B. M. Exploring Chemistry Interface with Human Welfare. ISBN: 978 93 83252 657