- T & I Best Postgraduate Award (Gold Medal), 2011, Tezpur University, Assam, India
- Royal Society of Chemistry Poster Award in the 7th CRSI-RSC (2013) Joint Symposium in Chemistry held at Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, India
- Junior Research Fellow: University Grants Commission, Basic Scientific Research Scheme (UGC-BSR), India on December, 2013
- Senior Research Fellow: Awarded by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) on April, 2015
List of Publications :
- Peroxoniobium(V)-catalyzed selective oxidation of sulfides with hydrogen peroxide in water: a sustainable approach. Sandhya Rani Gogoi, J. Boruah, G. Sengupta, G. Saikia, K. Ahmed, K. K. Bania and N. S. Islam, Catalysis Science & Technology, 2015, 5, 595-610.
- Niobium(V) peroxo α-amino acid complexes: synthesis, stability and kinetics of inhibition of acid phosphatase activity, Sandhya Rani Gogoi, Saikia, K. Ahmed, R. Duarah, N. S. Islam, Polyhedron, 2017, 121, 142-154.
- Peroxo compounds of vanadium(V) and niobium(V) as potent inhibitors of calcineurin activity towards RII‐G. Saikia1, Sandhya Rani Gogoi1, J. J. Baruah, B. M. Ram, P. Begum, K. Ahmed, M. Sharma, G. Ramakrishna, T. Ramasarma and N. S. Islam. ChemistrySelect, 2017, 2(21), 5838-5848. (1These authors contributed equally to this work).
- Macromolecular metal complexes of NbV as recoverable catalysts for selective and eco-compatible oxidation of organic sulfides in water, Sandhya Rani Gogoi, Ahmed, G. Saikia and N. S. Islam, Journal of the Indian Chemical Society, 2018, 95, 801-812.
- Merrifield resin supported peroxomolybdenum(VI) compounds: recoverable heterogeneous catalysts for the efficient, selective and mild oxidation of organic sulfides with H2O2. J. Boruah, S. P. Das, S. R. Ankireddy, Sandhya Rani Gogoi and N. S. Islam, Green Chem., 2013, 15, 2944-2959.
- Polymer-anchored peroxo compounds of molybdenum and tungsten as efficient and versatile catalysts for mild oxidative bromination. J. Boruah, S. P. Das, R. Borah, Sandhya Rani Gogoi and N. S. Islam, Polyhedron (Werner special issue), 2013, 52, 246-254.
- Peroxomolybdate supported on water soluble polymers as efficient catalysts for green and selective sulfoxidation in aqueous medium, J. Boruah1, K. Ahmed1, S. Das, Sandhya Rani Gogoi, G. Saikia, M. Sharma, N. S. Islam, Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 2016, 425, 21-30 (1These authors contributed equally to this work).
- Vanadium-based polyoxometalate complex as a new and efficient catalyst for phenol hydroxylation under mild conditions, Sharma, G. Saikia, K. Ahmed, Sandhya Rani Gogoi, V. G. Puranik and N. S. Islam, New Journal of Chemistry, 2018, 42, 5142.
- A chitosan supported peroxidovanadium(V) complex: Synthesis, characterization and application as an eco-compatible heterogeneous catalyst for selective sulfoxidation in water, G. Saikia, K. Ahmed, Sandhya Rani Gogoi, M. Sharma, H. Talukdar, N. S. Islam, Polyhedron, 2019, 159, 192-205.
- Selective and green sulfoxidation in water using a new chitosan supported Mo(VI) complex as heterogeneous catalyst, K. Ahmed, G. Saikia, P. Begum, Sandhya Rani Gogoi, M. Sharma, H. Talukdar, N. S. Islam, ChemistrySelect, 2018, 3(44), 12563-12575.
Extra Curricular Activities/Hobbies :
- National player in volleyball game (2004), Regional player in 100 m race (2002), at School level.
- BEST ATHLETE (Women) of the year 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 of Tezpur University, Assam, India.
- BEST PLAYER- (Volleyball, Women) of the year 2009-2010, 2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2014-2015 and 2016-2017 of Tezpur University, Assam, India.