Paper Published in peer rivewed journal
- Hypolipidemic activity of crude polyphenols from the leaves of Clerodendron colebrookianum Walpin cholesterol fed rats. Journal of Food Science and Technology,DOI 10.1007/s13197-012-0875-9 (Springer, ISSN: 0022-1155, IF-2.024).
- In vitro antioxidant and in vivo antihyperlipidemic activity of a di-herbal formulation of Clerodendron colebrookianum Walp and Allium sativum in hyperlipidemic rats. Journal of Pharmacy Research, 5(6): 3343-3349(Elsevier, ISSN: 0974-6943).
- Genotoxic effect on buccal epithelial cells of betel quid chewers by micronuclei assay. Asian journal of experimental biological sciences. VOL4(3), 491-494 (ISSN: 0975-5845).
- Antioxidant and antigenotoxic effects of pupae of the muga silkworm Antheraea assamensis. Food Bioscience,Volume 5, Pages 108–114. (Elsevier, ISSN: 2212-4292).
- Leaf extract of Clerodendron colebrookianum inhibits intrinsic hypercholesterolemia and extrinsic lipid peroxidation. International Journal of PharmTech Research, Vol. 3, No.2, pp 960-967, (ISSN: 0974-4304, IF-0.2).
- Hypolipidemic and Antiatherosclorotic Effect of Dried pulpof Garcinia Morella L fruit in Cholesterol Fed Mice. Asian journal of experimental biological sciences. VOL 2(2) 2011.pg 237-245 (ISSN: 0975-5845).
- Trace elements status in eleven medicinal plants growing in the lower Bhahmaputra valley. Nature and Environment vo1, pg 30-34 (ISSN: 2231-0444).
Presentation of Paper in National and International Seminar:
- Presented a paper entitled “Trace elements status in eleven Medicinal plants of Northeast India” in the symposium- cum- training programme, Developing capacity building of young scientists for carrying out basic, clinical an operational research in the field of Nutrition from March 9-11, 2008, R D Gargi Medical College, Ujjain (Madhya Pradesh).
- Presented a paper entitled “Leaf extract of Clerodendron colebrookianum inhibits intrinsic hypercholesterolemia and extrinsic lipid peroxidation” in the National Seminar on “ Bio-Piracy – Imminent Threat to the Conservation of Bio-diversity and Bio- Prospecting of the Flora and vegetation of the Northeastern region on 7 and 8 Nov 2008 held at Research Monitoring Cell, D. K. D College, Golahgat, Assam .
- Presented a paper entitled Hypolipidaemic activity of aqueous Clerodendron colebrookianum leaf extract in acute hyperlipidaemia induced by Triton WR-1339 in rats and its antiperoxidative property in the Symposium-cum- Training Programme for Developing Capacity Building of Young Scientists for Carrying out Basic, Clinical and Operational Research in the Field of Nutrition held on 21st -23rd March, 2009 at National JALMA Institute for Leprosy and other Mycobacterial Diseases, Tajganj, Agra (U.P).
- Presented a paper entitled “Chronic effect of ethanolic extract Clerodendron colebrookianum leaf on lipid profilein cholesterol fed rats” in the National Seminar on Recent Trends in Traditional Phytotherapy: Safety,Efficacy, DrugDiscovery & Priority Issues (2nd and 3rd December, 2010) held atNamrup College , Namrup, Assam.
- Presented a poster entitled “In vitro antioxidant and in vivo antihyperlipidemic activity of a di-herbal formulation of Clerodendron colebrookianum Walp Allium sativum in hyperlipidemic rats” in the 18th international conference (Post ISCBC-2012) on Perspective and challenges in chemical and biological Sciences Innovation Cross Roads held during 28th-30th January,2012 at IASST, Guwahati.
Presented a paper entitled “Anti-hyperlipidemic of effect Citrus grandis juices in cholesterol fed rats” in the international conference on harnessing natural resources for sustainable development- global trend held during 29th-31st january 2014, at cotton college, guwahati, assam.